Awantour.com agent in Probolinggo offer a travel combination to explore sunrise tour, Blue Fire and turtle beach in one package, namely mount bromo Ijen sukamade tour. This trip has a trip duration of 4 days & 3 nights which is filled with various types of pleasant trips. Certainly, with a fairly long duration, this travel is perfect for tourists to spend long holidays in peace and fun.
There are many advantages that you will get by joining with this tour package. One of them is transportation, consumption, and accommodation facilities we have provided perfectly so that it is guaranteed in your tour. Then for Picking up facilities can be started from Banyuwangi, Surabaya, Malang or from Bali.
Mount Bromo Ijen Sukamade Tour Review
There are 3 tourist destinations that you need to learn before visiting. This is very important because every tourist attraction offers something different. Here we review more completely.
Mount Bromo Tour Area
Who doesn’t know this tourist spot? Mount Bromo Tour Area is one of the popular tourism attractions in East Java Province. Mt Bromo itself is an active volcano. The uniqueness of this one volcano is the existence of a very broad stretch of sand even up to 10 square km. Mountains in 4 territories have a height of 2,392 meters above sea level.
Administratively, Mount Bromo is located between 4 regions, namely Pasuruan Regency, Probolinggo Regency, Malang Regency, and Lumajang Regency. Visitors can enjoy the beautiful seconds of the sun rising, only having to go to the top of the mountain first so that the natural beauty can be seen clearly. Interestingly, when you reach the top, you will find a giant crater with a diameter of 600 meters.
In addition to the crater, sea of sand, and beautiful scenery when sunset, there are also some other interesting tourist attractions that are a pity if passed just like that. Call it horse riding, off road using a rented jeep, Kasodo Festival, and witnessed firsthand the traditions and culture of the Tengger community.
Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi
Mount Ijen Crater is one of the famous tourist attractions in Banyuwangi and even becomes a mainstay tourist attraction for the Banyuwangi community. Ijen Crater is so well known by local tourists and foreign tourism. Ijen Crater itself was formed naturally due to the process of eruption of Mount Ijen. At first this crater was only a crater, but because it was filled with water, this crater then became a giant lake. This crater is known as a crater with the highest acid content in the world. The level of acidity is even close to zero so it is very dangerous for living things, including humans.
But behind the nature of this danger, this Ijen crater offers a very amazing natural beauty. From a distance, the crater water looks bluish green. The scenery around the crater looks more charming when sulfur fog and smoke begin to decorate the crater area. You can also enjoy the sensation of super cold weather with a temperature of 10 degrees Celsius and even up to 2 degrees Celsius. In the highlands of Mount Ijen, you can also find many typical plants that can only be found in the highlands, such as mountain fir and edelweiss flowers.
Do you like white sandy beach and small waves? Take it easy, Banyuwangi also has marine tourism attractions with many choices. One of them is the Sukamade Beach Tourism Area. This tourist attraction is perfect for those of you who love turtle sea animals because on this beach there are turtle breeding centers. In fact, this white and soft sandy beach is a turtle habitat. Sukamade Beach itself is located in Sarongan Village, Pesanggaran, Banyuwangi Regency.
Itinerary Mount Bromo Ijen Sukamade Tour Package 4D3N
Day 1: Surabaya / Malang – Cemoro Lawang
- We will pick up in the city of Surabaya / Malang (Airport /Hotel / Train Station)
- Then Go direct to Cemoro lawang village by 3 hours drive
- When You arrival in Bromo, check in hotel and free program
Second Trip: Bromo Sunrise Tour – Ijen Plateau Hotel
- Get up at 3.30 in the morning to Kingkong Hill to see the Sunrise. When you finishing watching the golden sun rise, go down towards the sea of sand with a Jeep vehicle.
- In the Jeep parking lot, You can continue on foot or other alternatively is renting a horses to the Active Crater.
- After being quite satisfied exploring the Crater. Then head to Padang Savana, Whispering Sand and Teletubbies hill
- When completing the Bromo tour package, return to the hotel, have breakfast and pack up.
- Leave the hotel and continue the trip to the village of sempol, Bondowoso
- Getting hotel around Ijen plateau, then check in and rest
Day 03: Blue Fire Tour – Sukamade Area
- Wake up at 01:00 in the morning to leave for Ijen tour for those of you who want to witness the eternal fire or Blue Fire.
- Climb Mount Ijen with a distance of 3 KM to the location of the blue flame.
- After that, go back up to the top to see and enjoy the natural beauty of the Lake from above.
- Back to Paltuding post, then continue the journey to Sukamade beach with a Jeep by passing the red island.
- After getting location, check in home stay and rest
- After dinner, you can continue to the sea turtle on foot across the beach. Then watch the turtle’s data coming from the Indian Sea, to lay eggs.
The last Tirip: Turtle Beach Tour – Transfer out to Banyuwangi / Bali
- In the morning you can go to the Beach to release the turtle
- Then return home stay to pack and go to Banyuwangi Harbor or drop off Bali
- After getting your last location and finish program.
The Price List during 4 Days 3 Nights
|TOTAL PERSON||COST PER PERSON|
Facilities Mount Bromo Ijen Sukamade Tour 4D3N
- English driver and local Guide basic
- Private Vehicle standard (Full Air Conditioned + Gasoline)
- Toll road and parking
- Entrance fee
- Jeep Tour for sunrise tour
- 1 night hotel Bromo + breakfast
- 1 nite hotel in Ijen plateau + Breakfast
- Home stay in Sukamade Beach + Dinner and Breakfast
- Jeep to sukamade beach
- Local ranger Sukamade
- Local guide Ijen
- Blue Fire trip
- Meals, Lunch and Dinner
- Personal insurance
How to Booking Package?
If you want to join this package, you should book this trip in advance. So that you get information clearly, and you can do some good preparation. To order this 4 days mount bromo ijen sukamade tour, you can click below: