|Min. Pax||: 2 Pack|
|Duration||: 4 Days 3 Nights|
|Destination||: Mt Semeru, East Java|
|Additional info||: Provide for Private and Group|
Mount Semeru Trekking 4 Days 3 Nights, You must Try
Enjoy the trip in Indonesia as specially to Mount Semeru (3.676M) east Java. Finally, we as tour organizer provide a trekking package is Mount Semeru Trekking 4 days 3 nights including transport standard tourist from Surabaya Airport. Additionally, our availability of your accommodation in Mount Semeru National Park at Ranu Pane before trekking in the morning. So, the activities during the ascent of Semeru mountain could be 3 days and 2 nights. Then, first night at local hotels in Ranu Pane. During the trip, start trekking mount Semeru from Ranu Pane village. Over there, overnight in camp Kalimati. Eventually, go Summit of Mahameru then Overnight in campsite Lake Ranu Kumbolo. Finally, going down to the Ranu pane then transfer back to the Surabaya airport/hotel and finish program.
Overall, outline Itinerary hiking Mount Semeru Trekking 4D3N via Surabaya – Tumpang:
- Surabaya Airport – Ranu Pane Villages, night accommodation under foot of Mount Semeru.
- Ranu Pane (2.200m) – overnight in Kalimati Campsite (2.700m).
- Kalimati (2.700m) – Summit of Mount Semeru (Mahameru) – stay overnight on Ranu Kumbolo (2.400)
- Lastly, Ranu Kumbolo Lake – Ranu Pane – Tansfer to Surabaya or Malang (end services)
Itinerary hiking and climbing of Mount Semeru Trekking 4 Days 3 NIghts
Day 1: Surabaya Air Port – Ranu Pane Villages (2.200m)
Firstly, meeting services in Surabaya, on the shuttle from Airport. Alternatively, we can meet earlier on hotel or train station towards to Ranu Pane village which has altitude 2200m. Generally, it takes driving approximately 6 hours. Then upon arrival in Ranu pane you will be Staying at hotel around Ranu Pane.
Day 2: Ranu Pane (2.200m) – Kalimati (2.700m)
At first, start from your homestay at 7 am after having breakfast then take register at Semeru post Centre. After this start trekking to Ranu Kumbolo which is 2400 meter by duration 4 hours trekking. Then, on arrival on Ranu Kumbolo, having lunch and rest for a few minute. Moreover, itaround at 01pm you will continue to trek to Kalimati by duration 3 hours trekking. At last, we are in aid of porters set up tents and prepare dinner from our guide cuisine, night in tents.
Day 3: Kalimati Camp (2.700m) – Semeru Summit (3.676m) – Ranu Kumbolo (2.400m)
Wake up at 11.30pm in the midnight to enjoy breakfast banana pancakes or toast, coffee/tea, then hiking to summit of Mount Semeru, after you reach the summit, you will be able to see the incredible Mahameru sunrise, as you can see all parts of the island of east Java. After that, back to the Kalimati camp, having breakfast, then we will trekking down to the Ranu Kumbolo. Meanwhile you getting it, lunch is ready in around the lake, while enjoying the fishing activity. you can enjoy the sunset and the beauty of its surroundings, enjoying the activities at night, dinner and overnight in tents.
Day 4: Ranu Kumbolo (2.400m) – Ranu Pane (2.200m) – Surabaya
To see the sunrise on Kumbolo in the morning, after that having breakfast at 6am, packing and to be continued to the Ranu Pane lake for ending the trip. Finally, we provide the car on Ranu Pane for pick you up to transfer you to the Surabaya or Malang. At last, finish is finish.
Mount Semeru Trekking Price
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Persons||Idr. 5.150.000|
|3 Persons||Idr. 4.875.000|
|4 Persons||Idr. 4.150.000|
|5 Persons||Idr. 3.500.000|
Tour package price includes:
- Private transport full AC (Air Conditioning) Surabaya – Semeru – Surabaya
- English speaking driver
- English speaking trekking license guide
- Home stay on Ranu Pane + breakfast include – 1 night
- Camp on Kalimati – 1 night
- Camp on Ranu Kumbolo – 1 night
- Entrance fee National Park Bromo Tengger Semeru
- Porter Team in Semeru
- Tent + Sleeping bag & a mattress
- Each Get a bottled mineral waters
- Cooking equipment
- Toilet tent
- Trekking activity at mount Semeru 3 days 2 night
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the tour
- First aid kid
Price Exclude during trip:
- Tip & gratuities to guide & porter
- Personal travel insurance
What you should bring, if you take this trekking tour:
- Camera for documentary
- Trekking pole
- Light and warm Jacket
- Rain coat (November – December)
- Sun glasses
- Toilet paper wet and dry
- Personal medicine
- Small amount of money
- Flashlight/Head lamp
- Personal hygiene items (e.g. tampons, etc)
- Light fleece / sweater
- Towel (for the 4 day)
- Spare T-shirt
- Warm hat (for evening, morning and summit)
- Tiger Balm or spray muscle (for muscle pain)
- Swimming wears (if you intend to swim on hot spring)
- Long pants and shorts
Another Travel packages:
1 Day Trip
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact below.