|Min. Pax||: 2 Pack|
|Duration||: 3 Days 2 Nights|
|Destination||: Mt Semeru, East Java|
|Additional info||: Provide for Private and Group|
Want to know how to make the best out of your trip to Indonesia? You can have a Mount Semeru Trekking Tour with us! Visiting the highest mountain in Java Island will be one of the most memorable experiences you can have. This mountain is as high as 3.676 M and located in East Java. We are making this trip possible for you with our Mount Semeru Climbing during 3 days and 2 nights tour package.
This tour will also include transportation for the whole three days. The transport is standardized exclusively for tourists. This also includes picking you up from Airport in Surabaya, your accommodation in Mount Semeru National Park. That is in Ranu Pane, before climbing to Mount Semeru in the morning.
Mount Semeru Trekking Tour Package
The first night, we are going to stay at local hotels in Ranu Pane. We will then start Mount Semeru Trekking Tour in the next day. From Ranu Pane village, we will trek in the camp in Kali Mati (Dead River). The next day, we will also visit the Summit of Mahameru. At last, we will be going back down to Ranu Pane. From there, we will take you back to the airport or hotel in the end of our tour program.
There are a numbers of agencies out there for you, as tourists, can get in touch with. But, you need to be selective to choose the one you like. This is a memorable vacation and you do not want anyone ruining that, do you? We cover everything with life insurance, that’s for a start. Safety is definitely number one thing you need to be concerned about. If you would like to know our detailed itinerary, proceed on reading this article.
The Itinerary Semeru Hiking Tour 3D2N start from Surabaya or Malang
Day One: Surabaya or Malang – Ranu Pane Village (2.200 M)
- On the first day, we will meet and pick you up at Surabaya or Malang. You can choose where you want to be fetched. Whether you are from the Airport, Hotel or Train Station, you don’t have to worry. We will then take you directly to Ranu Pane Village with the altitude of 2200 M. It will approximately take 6 hour drive to get there. Before arriving there, you can enjoy the beauty of Coban Pelangi waterfall. Upon arrival in Ranu Pane, we will then be staying at the hostel around Ranu Pane
Day Two: Climbing to Kumbolo – Camping on Kalimati (2.700)
- Having breakfast then we will start to move from our home stay in the morning. After that, we will register at Semeru Post Center in order to start the trekking journey to Ranu Kumbolo 2.400Masl, and that is going to take 4 hours of trekking. Upon arriving on Kumbolo, we can have lunch and rest for a couple of minutes.
- Around 1 p.m, we will continue to trek to Kali Mati campsite, and this will take around 3 hours of trekking. After getting it, then set up tents and begin to prepare dinner. After having dinner and then we will stay overnight in the tents.
Day Three: Mahameru Summit (3.676 M) – Ranu Pani – Malang / Surabaya
- Start very early in the midnight at 00.00 p.m. Having breakfast first. Then, we will start hiking. This is to the summit of Mount Semeru. After reaching the summit, we will be able to see the breathtaking sunrise only in Mahameru.
- After that, we can pack and be back to Ranu Pane Lake. This will be the end of the trip when you arrive in Surabaya or Malang.
Mount Semeru Trekking Tour Price 2022
|TOTAL PERSON||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Persons||Idr. 4.950.000/Pax|
|3 Persons||Idr. 3.950.000/Pax|
|4 Persons||Idr. 3.350.000/Pax|
|5 Persons||Idr. 3.150.000/Pax|
Facilities: Mount Semeru Trekking Tour 3 days 2 night
- Private transportation Standard touris (AC, full petrol)
- English speaking and professional driver
- English trekking guide in Semeru
- 1 Night Home stay in Ranu Pane (breakfast included)
- 1 NIght Camping on Kumbolo
- Entrance fee for National Park Bromo Tengger Semeru
- Porter team in Semeru
- Tent, sleeping bag and a mattress
- Mineral water
- Cooking equipment
- Toilet tent
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the tour
- First aid kit
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Ticket Plane/Train station
What to bring on this tour?
- Camera for documentary
- Gaiter (to protect your feet and shoes)
- Trekking pole
- Light and warm jacket
- Rain coat (for November or December trip)
- Toilet paper wet and dry
- Personal medicine
- Small amount of money
- Flash light or head lamp
- Personal hygiene items (e.g., pads, tampons, etc.)
- Light fleece or sweater
- Towel for four days stay
- Spare T-Shirt
- Warm hat (for the evening, morning and in the summit)
- Tiger balm or spray muscle (in case you get muscle pain)
- Swim wear (if you want to swim)
Frequently Asked Question
The best time to visit Semeru is in the dry season starting in May to November.
The temperature in Mount Semeru is very cold especially at night, the temperature can reach below zero degrees Celsius but the temperature is around 50-20 degrees Celsius during the day.
This package can be started from Surabaya or Malang East Java (Airport / Hotel / Train Station).
That’s right, the price is all in, so you don’t need to pay anything during trekking to Semeru
You can contact us by Phone / WA: +62 85 61999909. And also for the payment method you can pay by pay pal or pay when your arrival.
#Copy of identity card / visa / passport /
#Medical check up from your doctor
#Personal medicine, Personal expense
#Dress shirts, gaiter, gloves, warm jackets
#Flashlight, mask / Buff, raincoat, trekking pole & Trekking Shoes
Another Tour Mount Bromo Options:
1 Day Trip
4 Days 3 Nights
3 Days 2 Nights
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact below.