|Min. Pax||: 2 Pax|
|Duration||: 3 Days and 2 Night|
|Destination||: Mt Bromo and Mt Ijen Crater|
|Additional info||: Private Tour|
Review Yogyakarta Mount Bromo Ijen Blue Flame Tour
Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package drop off Bali | Travel to Mt Bromo and Ijen Crater from Jogja is suitable for all of you who want to visit the most popular tourism place in East Java. When you take this package, you will be able to see Mount of Bromo, Ijen Crater in Banyuwangi Bondowoso. You who come from Yogyakarta never need to worry because you don’t need to come to Bromo by yourself. You will be picked up in Yogyakarta after you do your breakfast. Before you take this package, you should know first about Mount Bromo and Ijen crater.
Mount Bromo is one of the most beautiful volcanic mountains in Indonesia that offers you beautiful sunrises. You can also find a beautiful view of Ijen Crater. In Ijen Crater you can see the unique attraction of the blue green lake and also the stunning Ijen Blue Fire. When you take the Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package drop off Bali you will need three days and two nights to enjoy all things. When you complete your tour package, you can continue your travel to Bali. Because you can choose whether you will go to Ketapang ferry Harbour or you want to stay in Surabaya.
The Program of Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package 3d2n Drop off Bali
Here, you will be able to read the itinerary first so you will know what you must do when you take this Mount Bromo tour package from Jogjakarta.
1st day: Yogyakarta > Hotel in Bromo area
- Pick up from Hotel in Yogyakarta
- Drive for 6-7 hours to Mount Bromo Area
- Check in Hotel near Bromo and after that free Program
2nd Day: Bromo Tour > Hotel in Ijen Plateau
- Pick up from Hotel at 03.00 am
- Drive a 4 wheel drive jeep to Mount Penanjakan and then enjoy the beautiful sunrise there.
- See the sunrise and beautiful view of Mount Bromo, Mount Semeru, Mount Batok and some other views of Bromo Semeru National Park.
- Going down to the sea of sand and then see Bromo Crater
- Then to visit Hindus Temple called Pura Luhur Poten
- Enjoy Bromo Crater and then drive 4 wheel drive jeep again to back to your hotel. Having breakfast and then check out
- Continue your tour to Mount Ijen area for 4-5 hours
- Check in Hotel near Mount Ijen and free Program
3rd day: Ijen Blue Flame > Drop off Bali / Banyuwangi
- Pick up at 00.00-01.00 to do Ijen Blue Fire Tour
- See the Paituding Post, tropical forest, arabica coffee plantation, inheritance Dutch Colonial building and some other things
- Then, Soft trekking to Ijen Blue Frame and Crater for 3 km and it needs 1.5 hours.
- Enjoy Ijen Blue Fire and Greenness of Volcano Lake
- Come back to Paituding Post and then drive to Ketapang Ferry Harbour and drop off to Surabaya or Bali island
- End of tour package
The Price Jogja Bromo Ijen 3 Days 2 Night Trip
|Person||The Cost |
(Yogyakarta drop off Banyuwangi)
|The Cost |
(Yogyakarta drop off Bali)
|2||4.400.000,- /Pax||4.900.000,- /Pax|
|3||3.300.000,- /Pax||3.650.000,- /Pax|
|4||2.700.000,- /Pax||3.000.000,- /Pax|
|5||2.400.000,- /Pax||2.700.000,- /Pax|
The Price Inclusion During Trip:
- Private Vehicle Tourist Standard (Start Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen dop off Bali / Banyuwangi port / Surabaya )
- 1 nigt hotel at Bromo area (Standard room with breakfast, cool & hot shower )
- 1 night at hotel of the Ijen plateau area (B’fast + Hot shower inside)
- Jeep Tour 4WD for Bromo Sunrise
- Entrance fee tickets to Mt Bromo and Mt Ijen Crater
- Gas Mask for Ijen Blue Fire + Local Guide
- Mineral water
- Ferry port
The excluding Price:
- Travel Insurance, Airport tax
- Horse riding in Bromo
- Lunch & Dinner
- Personal expenses (Bar, Laundry, Tips, etc)
Contact Us for Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package
You better prepare your body condition because there are some activities that need good body condition when you take this package. For all of you who want to take the Yogyakarta Bromo Ijen Tour Package Drop off Bali for 3 days and 2 nights please contact us through below:
Other Travel Packages option:
3 Days 2 Nights
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact below.