Yoschi’s Hotel, Traditional-Style Cheap Hotel for Backpackers in Bromo
If you travel to Bromo as a backpacker and want traditional-style accommodation with good quality, you can stay at Yoschi’s Hotel. Owned by an Indonesian and German (Yoyok and Uschi, hence the hotel’s name), this hotel deftly combines cheap accommodation with traditional-style design and service, making Yoschi’s Hotel one of the most recommended backpacker lodgings near Bromo. It is also a great place to start a hiking to Penanjakan or Bromo crater.
- Recommend hiking trip: Bromo Volcano Tekking Tour
Yoschi’s Hotel was designed like traditional house, with wooden panels, thatched walls, and semi-opened public areas such as restaurant. The designs in all bedrooms also share these traditional elements, but still with modern basic amenities available just like any cheap hotels. This is a great place to stay if you want cheap, high quality backpacker hotel in Bromo.
Yoschi’s Hotel Facilities and Amenities
As a backpack-friendly accommodation, Yoschi’s provides room options that are perfect for individuals, couples, backpackers, and families. There are 6 types of rooms available at Yoschi’s Hotel, which are:
- Economy. This is the cheapest room and available in double-bed and twin-bed rooms. The room is little and can only accommodate maximum two adults, with private bathroom and cold shower. Guests at Economy rooms must pay 5,000 Rupiahs (around 30 cents) to use hot shower in separated area.
- Standard. This room type is available in double-bed, twin-bed, and triple-bed rooms. The room is slightly more spacious than Economy room, but the bathroom is just cold shower. Guests can use hot shower for free in separate area.
- Superior. This room type is also available in double-bed, twin-bed, and triple-bed rooms. They have TV (but mostly local channels) and private bathrooms with hot shower.
- Bungalow. There are six bungalows available in the hotel, each with options between double bed, twin beds, and tripe beds. The rooms each have private bathroom with hot shower.
- Family. This room consists of two floors; the first floor has twin beds, and the second floor has a double bed. The room has TV and private bathroom with hot shower.
- Suite. This room type is the biggest at Yoschi’s Hotel, and only available in double-bed and triple-bed options. The room has TV and private bathroom with hot shower.
All the room rates already include breakfast, and the rates can change during peak season.
Facilities at Yoschi’s Hotel
As one of the best cheap hotels in Bromo, Yoschi’s Hotel has quite complete facilities, albeit basic. The hotel has restaurant that serves mostly Indonesian foods, and the typical breakfast foods here include toasts, jam, eggs, noodles, and fried rice. The hotel also has praying room, laundry service, room service, and airport shuttle. There is also information and service to order package tour, including renting jeep, but tourists are advised to use respectable travel agency instead of relying on hotel.
Yoschi’s Hotel also helps people who have signed up for sunrise tour in Bromo; they staff will wake peple up at 3 AM to prepare. The hotel’s staff will also serve hot tea or coffee and simple breakfast for guests before they go to see sunrise from Bromo. Yoschi’s Hotel is definitely a great cheap hotel to stay at during your Bromo Trip.
Apabila ada yang ditanyakan, silahkan hubungi kami melalui kontak di bawah ini.