Have a 4 days 3 nights to spend vacation in Surabaya?. Well, this trip is perfect for you! With our Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour. This is the best and recommended for you who want to combine the beauty of the mountain as well as the view of waterfall. From the famous active Bromo volcano, to Ijen in Banyuwangi with the Blue Flames, and Tumpak Sewu, Lumajang. You are going to enjoy them all. This has become the first choice for traveler to visit. We guarantee you will fall in love with the amazing views and experience.
We offer you the complete package with a great price like no one else. As you know for sure that this trip will be remembered all your life, do choose a professional tour agency like us. Our prices, compared with the facilities you are getting, are definitely very worth it. Plus, we offer professional staffs to accompany you throughout your journey.
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Review
In this traveling, we can enjoy some spots in Bromo Mountain, Thousand Waterfalls and Tour Kawah Ijen. We can do some fun activity, such as tracking, climbing, or jogging. We also take the unforgettable moment by video or photos in those spots. There some list of planning if we go to there. These places have some interesting view that can be shown in our social media, such as Instagram and blog. In this article, we give some review why Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4d3n is the chosen place.
Mt. Bromo Tour, East Java
Mount Bromo Tour; one of the infamous mountains in Indonesia. Who doesn’t know the beauty of this mountain? It has a lot of great spots to visit and enjoy. this mountain is located in the National Park Bromo Tengger Semeru and easily accessible by simply a three hour car drive from Surabaya or Malang. We can reach Bromo by driving around 3 hours with a car.
If you visit Mt. Bromo is to see the view while the sun is rising. This can be seen from Mount Penanjakan, which is an opportunity you cannot miss. The best part is, you don’t have to think about anything other than enjoying the view.
Tumpak Sewu/Thousand Waterfall, Lumajang
Tumpak Sewu is a place where you are going to see spectacular waterfalls. We will ensure that you are going to enjoy this. Why? Because Coban Sewu literally means “thousands of waterfalls,” and this is something you can only enjoy in Indonesia. This waterfall is different than any other waterfall you have ever witnessed. Yes, even if you compare it to other waterfalls in Indonesia. Because The panoramic viewpoint is breathtaking and very worth it to visit.
Ijen Volcano, Banyuwangi
Ijen Crater is also an active volcano that is located on the Eastern side of Java Island. The last time it erupted was in June 1999, where it creates intense sulfur there. You can hike on top of the craters to see the famous Blue Flames.
4-days & 3-nights Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
If you want to enjoy these full packages. So, We are offer this trip start from Surabaya or Malang by private trip. awantour.com has provided the facilities such as best transport, accommodation hotel/home stay, tour guide or anything you need about the vacation. complete facilities and cheap price is to be our brand. This travel spend time just 4 days and 3 nights (4D3N) stay at hotel without camping tour. More complete trip you can check below:
1. Start the trip from Surabaya
- 10.00: Pick you up in Surabaya or Malang (airport, train station or hotel) by our driver as guide.
- 10.30: Then go straight to Tumpak sewu tourism by private car
- 16.00: After getting lcoation, we will check in home stay near waterfalls and free program
2. Tumpak Sewu Waterfalls Tour Series
- 07.00: After having breakfast, we will explore the interesting sights around the waterfall, such as: Panorama of Tumpak Sewu waterfalls, by going down the cliff to see the Thousand/Niagara Waterfalls. Then the last visit to Telaga Biru and Goa Tetes & Gua Kelelawar (Bat Cave).
- 10.00: After enjoying the waterfalls, we will back to the home stay.
- 11.30: Packing and check out then go direct to Mt. Bromo view Probolinggo.
- 17.00: Check in hotel and take a rest.
3. Mount Bromo Tour
- 02.30: Wake up then prepare to do tour Bromo.
- 03.00: Take by Jeep 4WD then visit to Mount Penanjakan view point 1 to see the best sunrise
- 06.30: Other than that, we are also going to see the crater, Savanna and whispering sands.
- 11.30: After that, Check out from Hotel and take you to Ijen plateau
- 16.00: Check in hotel in Bondowodo or Banyuwangi and free program
4. Blue Fire Ijen Tour
- 12.00: Start at midnight. We will go from the hotel to the post Paltuding area.
- 02.00: At Paltuding then climbing to the top of the mount Ijen by 1,5 hours, it’s around 3 km.
- 04.00: Arrival at the top you can see the beautiful Ijen Lake and Blue Fire.
- 07.00: When you feel satisfied with that, we will take you back to the hotel to get some breakfast and pack.
- 11.00: Drop you off to the Bali via Ketapang port or take you to airport in Banyuwangi, or transfer you back to Surabaya and finish program.
Price Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4D3N
|PERSONS||PRICE PER PAX|
- Best Private Transport (Full Petrol + AC)
- English driver as guide with Friendly and experienced
- Entrance ticket fee for bromo tours, ijen tours and waterfall tours,
- Sunrise tour with Jeep 4WD to best Location
- 1 Night accommodation in Bromo
- Home stay near Coban Sewu
- 1 Night hotel at Banyuwangi/Bondowoso
- Mineral water along trip
- Local ranger in thousand waterfalls
- Local guide in Ijen + Blue fire trip
- 3x breakfast
- Fee for lunch and dinner
- Personal insurance
- Riding horse to the crater
- Trolley rental fee in Kawah Ijen
With the complete route on the package, Awan Tour & Travel agent offers you the best 4 days spent in your life. This trip is available with affordable price as well as facilities that ensure the best of your trips. You don’t have to worry about anything other than enjoying the adventure. From Bromo tour package option, accommodation, Transportation, Guide and anything else you need, we have it. If you wanna join Us? You can contact our travel agent through: