Mount Bromo Probolinggo has stunning sunrise and best milky way. That’s why, Awan Tour & Travel offer Mount Bromo Tour Package to try. Various packages options that we offer to do travel to Bromo with the low price, best service and complete facilities. In this trip, you can start the trip from Jakarta, Yogyakarta, Malang, Banyuwangi or Bali. We also offers Combine trip for Bromo volcano Tour with other interesting tourism nearby as like Semeru hiking, Kawah Ijen Tours, Madakaripura Waterfall Tours, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tours and Banyuwangi Tours.
Mt. Bromo is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Indonesia and becomes a popular tourist destination on the word. This mountain located to the south of the city of Surabaya with a distance of about 3-4 hours driving and it’s same the distance from Malang. So, the easiest location point to start the Bromo tour is from the city of Malang or Surabaya, East Java.
Bromo volcano offer a beautiful scenic view and challenging trek for tourists. That is why thousands of tourists, both local and international come to the Bromo every year. They take vacation to find pleasure, knowledge, and impressions that it can make precious memories.
Mount Bromo Tour, Indonesia
Mount Bromo has an altitude of 2392M asl; is one of the active mountain in East Java, Indonesia. The location is precisely on the border of Malang, Lumajang, Pasuruan and Probolinggo regencies. Mt. Bromo is a popular tourist spot, because it is known as the icon of East Java province. Physically this mountain is not as big as other mountains, but its charm has echoed to foreign countries.
Bromo volcano attraction is included in the TNBTS area (Bromo Tengger Semeru National Park). According to legend, Bromo mountain is said to have come from a word Brahma. Which is one of the names of Gods for Hindus. The population around Bromo is predominantly Hindu and is known as the Tengger tribe, which belongs to the Javanese ethnic race who are descendants of the Majapahit kingdom.
What to see in Bromo?
- Mount Penanjakan view point 1/Seruni Point/Kingkong Hill and Love Hill. These are the four best spot to see the sunrise and view Bromo and other mountain. Such as Widodaren, Mt. Batok, Mt. Kursi and also Mt. Semeru.
- Temple Luhur Poten is the place of prayer for the Hindu Tengger tribe and to bee of the Tengger tribe traditional ceremonies such as the Kasada Festivals and Karo ceremonies.
- Bromo Crater is a volcano that is still active and always smoke white sulfur.
- Grassland Savanna and Teletubbies Hill to bee a perfect place for taking photos or selfies.
- Whispering Sand is a place for you those who want to feel the sensation of a desert in Indonesia.
- Mount Semeru 3676Masl is the highest mountain
How to get There?
Travel to Bromo can be started from the city of Surabaya (the capital of East Java) or other cities in East Java such as Malang/Batu or Sidoarjo. The journey from these cities takes 3 hours by car.
The route we can take from Surabaya or Malang is through Pasuruan and Probolinggo (the closest city to gunung Bromo).
However, if you are from Bali, you can come for a vacation to this mountain via Gilimanuk Harbor and go to Ketapang port in Banyuwangi, then drive to Bromo for 6 hours driving.
What the best time to visit?
Choosing the best time for a vacation to Indonesia, especially to Mt. Bromo is important. Because this will support their activities if you are a lover of photography and sightseeing.
A good time, we recommend during the dry season, you can choose from May to November to visit. But for the peak of the holiday is in August, because the weather is very sunny and good for seeing sunrise and sunset.
Other outdoor activities such as tour photography, camping packages to see the Bromo milky way and pre-wedding are very supportive during these months, rather than during the rainy season.
What to bring during trip?
- Warm jacket, Warm clothes, gloves and socks
- lighting lamp
- Personal medicine, clinical mask
- Smartphones & Cameras for documentation
- Enough money
- hiking boots
- Trekking pole (if any)
Mount Bromo Tour Package Option
To make the most out of your visit, you can choose the package that is suitable the most with your needs. Whether for group tour, honeymoon tour or private tour, study tour or family tour. We offer private, shared or custom packages if later there are some things you want to add or subtract so that your trip can be more interesting. There are some popular travel package options available you can select are as follow:
1. Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour Day Trip
Bromo Tour Sunrise usually start early in the morning at around 03:00. A professional driver will pick you up by 4WD Jeep, and take you to Mt Penanjakan/Kingkong Hill. Then, trip continue to hike up 250 steps to the bromo summit to see the active crater. After that Jeep will bring you back to hotel to finish program.
2. Mt. Bromo Midnight Tour
This travel packages will be suitable the most if you would like to enjoy a spectacular sunrise view in the short time. With just Idr. 950.000,-/Pax, Idr 850.000/ per pax, you can enjoy 12 to 15 hours of the trip to the mountains. So, this short tour is started at about midnight. A professional driver will pick you up at your hotel in Surabaya/Malang.
Once arriving at the mountain area, there will be a 4WD car waiting for you, and then takes you to the best tourist spots around there. The tourist destinations you can visit include Pananjakan Hill 1, Kingkong Hill, Bromo Crater, then Luhur Poten Temple. After finish the 1-day trip midnight, you will transfer out to Surabaya/Banyuwangi/Malang.
3. Bromo Tours 2 Day 1 Night
This is Another trip for mount Bromo tour package start from Malang/Surabaya/Yogyakarta/Bali. You can join is a 2- days and 1-night tours to the mountain. This program is the best choice to explore Bromo volcano with more completely. This trip includes a 1-night stay at the nearest hotel.
You will be picked up by a convenient private car at your hotel. Then, you will be taken to enjoy the beauty of sea of sand by riding a hardtop. The tour will be started at about 3 a.m, so that you will miss the best chance to witness an amazing sunrise view from the top of the mountain.
Read more: Bromo volcano tour 2 days 1 night
First Day Trip
- Pick up the client from Train station, airport or hotel. Then our team will take you directly to the hotel around National Park
- Arriving at the location then check in hotel and free program.
- In the after noon, you can enjoy the atmosphere of the natural surroundings.
Second Day Trip
- We will pick you up at 03.00 at the hotel you are staying at by jeep 4WD
- Visit the peak location of Pananjakan view point 1/Kingkong Hill to start the sunrise tour.
- After enjoying the sunrise, then explore other attractions around sea of sands, namely Bromo Crater, Savanna, Whispering Sand and Teletubbies Hill.
- Once satisfied with the Jeep Tour, we will take you back to the hotel.
- Arriving at the hotel, you can clean yourself, take a shower and then enjoy breakfast. Relax, pack your stuff and check-out at 12 noon. The end Program.
The Price list Mount Bromo Tour Package on 2022
|Tour Participants||Tour Bromo Sunrise & Midnight||Tour Bromo 2D1N|
|2||IDR 1.275.000||IDR 1.900.000|
|3||IDR 1.025.000||IDR 1.550.000|
|4||IDR 825.000||IDR 1.325.000|
|5||IDR 750.000||IDR 1.250.000|
|6/7/8/9/10/15||Contact Us||Contact Us|
Facilities included in the package
- Best transport start from Surabaya/Batu/Malang/Banyuwangi city during travel; in/out
- Experience & licensed English driver as guide.
- Fuel gasoline, private car with AC, toll road ticket, retribution & parking
- 4WD jeep rental for sunrise tour
- All entrance ticket to the National Park
- Hotel/accommodation include breakfast during trip to bromo on 2 days 1 night
- Mineral water
Tour facilities not included
- Dinner, lunch & meals
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Visiting Madakaripura Waterfalls
- Riding horse to volcano
The program above is the main and popular packages that many tourists order to explore Mt. Bromo. However, there are several other tour options that you can make by your self (custom package) as a tourist reference while on vacation to the mountain and its surroundings. For booking the package you can click the Contact Travel awantour.com below.